Friday, July 07, 2006

July 2006 Newsletter

Hello Everyone,

Summer is here. Happy 4th of July!! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I hope everyone is planning to attend the next meeting which is July 13th at 7 pm at the bank. We will be forming a committee to plan some kind of a fun event for the club. So please bring your ideas.

It has come to my attention that there was an article in the newspaper that stated the club was sponsoring a kids club. I know we have talked about it since Dec. Lois thought the club had said it was for the 4-H kids. It was a mistake to say the club was a sponsor and there will be a retraction in the newspaper on July 13th.

I want everyone to please come to the meeting so we can talk about the rumors going around. I make mistakes. I have never been a president of anything and need your help to keep things going. I have NEVER intended to do anything but make this club a success.

Please come to me about your questions concerning the club as I am very open to any help. I don't see every view as others do and when shown a different side I can see where I may have done something a better way. So all I ask is come and lets get this out in the open. I don't want people to have hard feelings towards me and I sure don't want to feel that way either.

No comments: