Wednesday, March 05, 2008

March 2008 Newsletter

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in this newsletter but I lost my computer and now I have a new one that is so different. I will do my best to get this out right away.

Our next meeting is March 13th at the bank. Jenny has invited a man to come and show us some tee shirt ideas, so plan to be there. We start at 7pm.

We are putting out a new phone list, so if you have not paid your dues, please mail Donna your dues or bring to meeting. The phone list is based on members.

I hear everyone that went to Florida had fun. Those that did not go are green with envy.

We are still working on our maps and info for the clubs use, so bring in anything you might think would be of interest.

I do hate to have to say we lost another GREAT horse.

Randall lost Jack to colic, we all share in his sorrow. Our hearts go out to you Randall. Jack will always be alive in our thoughts and hearts.

Spring is near and I’m sure we all are ready!! Time to clean up your tack and do a trailer check. We just had a near accident where the reese trailer hitch came off as the person was pulling into a restaurant, lucky no one was hurt. So check!

Hope to see you on the trails REAL soon!

Happy Trails, Esther

No comments: